As a small foundation, we limit our funding, with some exceptions, to relatively low-budget groups (annual budget below 2 million dollars) that have been in business for at least five years, have
proven themselves viable, and have not moved into the main stream “big-budget” funding circles. The geographic areas in which we fund are Kern and Orange Counties within the state of California,
Clark County, Nevada and Travis and Williamson County, TX. We do not fund “start ups”, theatrical productions, scientific organizations, or anything related to research.
The following criteria must be met in order for an organization to receive funding:
- Qualifying agency must have a non-profit status.
- They must be tax-exempt (501(c)(3))
- They must have an office location and provide service in either Kern or Orange County, California,Clark County, Nevada or Travis and Williamson County, TX.
- Agency must be in business to provide direct assistance to individuals in need.
- They must have been in service for at least five years.
- Must be asked by a Director of the Foundation to submit a Grant Proposal. If invited you will be provided a username and password.
- Grant Applications will only be accepted on-line. Supporting documents must be submitted in pdf format.
If all of these criteria are not met, agencies can not submit a Grant Proposal.
We are going green. So the Grant proposal will now be filed online.